ftServer Windows Courses
Register for Self-Paced Online courses by clicking on the course title and then clicking Enroll in this Course on the course description page. For courses that have a cost a credit card or purchase order can be used for payment.
Instructor-led courses are scheduled as demand requires. Click the link next to the course description to determine if the course of interest is scheduled. If it is, a start date is listed in the Course Schedule box at the top of the page. You can click on the date to access the training enrollment form. If no start date is listed, contact the Education Registrar to notify us of your interest in that course.
- ftServer Disk Management - Windows Version (ftSSS 3.X and later) (WB5003)
- Windows System Administration: ftServer Features (Automated Uptime Layer 8.0.0) (WB5008)
- Windows System Administration: ftServer Features (Automated Uptime Layer 9.0.0) (WB5009)
- ftServer 2700/4700/6400 (AUL 8.0) System Hardware Overview -Windows Version (WB5604)
- ftServer 2700/4700/6400 System Installation - Windows Version (WB5605)
- ftServer 27x0/47x0/64x0 System Hardware Overview - Windows Version (Automated Uptime Layer 9.0.0) (WB5606)
- ftServer 27x0/47x0/64x0 System Installation - Windows Version (Automated Uptime Layer 9.0.0) (WB5607)
- ftServer Basic Overview (WBA005)