ftServer VMware Courses
Register for Self-Paced Online courses by clicking on the course title and then clicking Enroll in this Course on the course description page. For courses that have a cost a credit card or purchase order can be used for payment.
Instructor-led courses are scheduled as demand requires. Click the link next to the course description to determine if the course of interest is scheduled. If it is, a start date is listed in the Course Schedule box at the top of the page. You can click on the date to access the training enrollment form. If no start date is listed, contact the Education Registrar to notify us of your interest in that course.
- ftServer 2600/4500/63x0 System Hardware Overview (VMware vSphere Version) (WB1103)
- ftServer 2600/4500/63x0 System Installation (VMware vSphere Version) (WB1104)
- VMware ESX System Administration:Stratus ftServer Features (ftSSS 3.1.2) (WB1105)
- ftServer® 2600, 4500, 63x0 System Hardware Overview (VMware® vSphere™ Version) (WB1106)
- ftServer® 2600, 4500, and 63x0 System Hardware Installation (VMware® vSphere™ Version) (WB1107)
- ftServer 2700, 4700, 6400 System Hardware Overview (VMware vSphere Version) (WB1109)
- ftServer 2700, 4700, and 6400 System Installation — VMware vSphere Version (WB1110)
- VMware vSphere System Administration: Stratus ftServer Features (Automated Uptime Layer, Release 5.0.0) (WB1111)